~~HAPPY EVERY DAY!!~~

~..~Welcome To Linfy's Blog~..~
Powered By Blogger

happy every time~ ^0^~~

4.02.2007

My assignment

Enhance the lecture presentation by Blogging.I think that is very interesting. As a student, I think it is important to attract students to learn by themselves not the teachers. Use the video education will help students learn knowledge more easily. And students can review the knowledge clearly.
Tata Blog 游戏式学习
Online games are serious business! And when it comes to helping students learn, that’s as serious as it gets. If teachers and administrators were to consider principles involved in designing video games and apply those same principles to the classroom teaching experience, then learning would be so much more stimulating.
A flash presentation that details the pedagogical benefits of Online Video in Education, examples of uses, and a new web-based production/delivery system that simplifies the technology of streaming video. Features include In-Browser Recording and simple video integration with Learning Management Systems.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!I HAVE MANY TRY.I CAN WRITE NOW!

Beth said...

Hello
How are you?
I´m Beth ... I´m brazilian girl....
you visited my site http://lindosorriso.blogspot.com
...thanks ... thanks
I´m sorry ... I´m sorry. I don´t speack and write english, but obtain to understand a little. I used altavista translator. kkkkkkk

kisses
kisses
tchau

Mara in Fabula said...

Hello! You visited my site, too. Thanks!!! I like your site, but it's too pink. Are you chinesse, japanesse or american? Your English is so good.
Well, if you want talking to me, tou can leave a comment in my blog: http://strangegalaxy.blogspot.com
Kisses and i'm pleasant to meet you. ^-^

Anonymous said...

我很喜欢你们的BLOG哦~~
呵呵
真羡慕你们一大群好朋友在一起
多快乐呀!

啊!忘了介绍我自己哦.
我是中山的一个初中生
再过一年就要离开家去上高中了
好兴奋也好不舍呀!
如果你想和我聊天
可以找我
MY QQ:295212027
我叫Dream Witch (简称"DW")
BYEBYE!

Anonymous said...

有一天,我一个炸药的朋友!

Anonymous said...

你完成了一些很好的点那里。我做了主题搜索,发现大部分人将与您的博客有相同的看法。

feel

feel

电子杂志

订阅

加入我们的邮件列表!
请选择相应邮件列表,填写您的e-mail地址,
然后按相应的按钮:
photoshop
ps电子杂志
Email:
Powered by Bentium