1) Prevent the valve from being strongly striken in the process of installation and shipment, otherwise it may influence its normal performance.
2) Before installation, the user must check the valve flatly on the test clamps with some prepressing. It is not allowed to be freely-flip. This assures that magnetic material won’t be damaged by colliding, otherwise it will influence the magnetic force.
3) Clean the impurity such as aluminum or oil left on the inner wall of the stove and the surface of the valve.
4) Keep the good connection of the solenoid valve and thermocouple. Prevent the safety protection device from operating abnormally because of too big contact resistance.
5) The warehouse of solenoid valves must be dry and ventilated and strictly prohibit extrusion.