~~HAPPY EVERY DAY!!~~

~..~Welcome To Linfy's Blog~..~
Powered By Blogger

happy every time~ ^0^~~

4.08.2007

MY FAMILY DAY

There are five people in my family. Today is Sunday and it is almost my family day, because my father and mother have no work to do on that day. So we can sit down and have a tall. But it is funny at the end of the tall. My mother said to my little sister that: ‘who will take you to school today.’ Then my sister said: ‘cong’. (My bigger sister’s boyfriend) what my mother said as flow is surprising to me. She said: ‘a few days ago one of my friends asked me that if my biggest daughter had boyfriend or not. I said no. and I want to introduce to our daughter as friend.’(Oh, my bigger sister is not here) All of us know what my mother means. She wants my sister more choose. But my sister never does that. Then she said again: ‘I think that he didn’t courtesy with the eldership…and so on.’ I never think that she would have this opinion. And my father said nothing during my mother’s talking. Why I feel that is funny, it is the first time that we talk about that topic. And I find that I have the same opinion to my sister’s boyfriend. And before today’s talking I think my parents are likes my sister’s boyfriend and they will not strict with our boyfriends. But I know that is not today.

1 comment:

Mike Minzes said...

It's funny how our parents want the best for use, but then they tell use what that "best" is. We need to find out what is best for us and learn from it. If my daughter loves a man, I will love him too. Her happiness is my goal in life.

feel

feel

电子杂志

订阅

加入我们的邮件列表!
请选择相应邮件列表,填写您的e-mail地址,
然后按相应的按钮:
photoshop
ps电子杂志
Email:
Powered by Bentium