~~HAPPY EVERY DAY!!~~

~..~Welcome To Linfy's Blog~..~
Powered By Blogger

happy every time~ ^0^~~

4.02.2007

RAINING


It is raining today. My heart is raining as well. I was quarrel with my boy friend. He said to me that: ‘I feel that you are not caring me enough. Every day my workmates’ girlfriend always phone them and ask what they are dong or where they are. But you are not. I am very envious of them.’ I feel very angry when he said that and keep silent for a few second. Then I said to him: ‘I wouldn’t wait for you phone any more.’ And cut down the phone quickly. After that I feel very sad. Because I always wait him give me a phone at night. And it is usually very late. I do always ask him to take care of himself and do not smoking any more. Put more clothes when is cold outside and so on. I don’t want to give him a phone when he is working, because I don’t want to affect his work. But he seems like me to do it. What can I do for it? May be we still can not understand each other. We fall in love with each other for almost one year. May be we need more time to realize each other.

No comments:

feel

feel

电子杂志

订阅

加入我们的邮件列表!
请选择相应邮件列表,填写您的e-mail地址,
然后按相应的按钮:
photoshop
ps电子杂志
Email:
Powered by Bentium